Private sessions in the comfort of your own home are a fantastic opportunity to develop your yoga practice, regardless of your goal. Whether it be finally nailing a handstand, counteracting the hours of sitting you do during the day, or strengthening a dodgy knee, private sessions allow you more control over how, what, when, and where.
There can be up to three people in a private session, with no extra charge. If you’d like a private class for a bigger group, get in contact and we can discuss your requirements.
Prices quoted are for 75-minute classes, for locations up to 15 miles from Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Introductory Session2 hours
- For all private clients, an introductory session is required in order to:
- 1. Understand your goals and expectations for the classes
- 2. Discuss any relevant medical history
- 3. Undergo a current mobility assessment
2 Sessions per MonthTo dabble
- If you’re not able to commit to a weekly practice, fortnightly sessions offer the greatest flexibility, whilst still allowing you to work towards your goals.
4 Sessions per MonthFor a consistent practice
- The most popular package includes weekly classes, enabling you to create a regular practice, with each class catered exactly for your needs.
8 Sessions per MonthFor very serious yogis
- If you’re looking to make speedy progress on whatever your goal may be, twice-weekly sessions may be the best option for you.